One of the most advanced facilities of its kind in Gorakhpur, the Centre of Excellence in Cardiac Sciences at Fatima Hospital, Gorakhpur offers advanced cardiology, interventional cardiology and cardiac rehabilitation services for both adults and children.
The Super Speciality department of Cardiology has an outpatient division, an inpatient division, a day care section, a state-of-the-art Cath-Lab and a dedicated cardiac ICCU to handle all emergencies. The department was established in the year 2017 and Dr. Lokesh joined Fatima Hospital as a full-timer in July, 2018.
The department of Cardiology is headed by Dr. Lokesh Kumar Gupta, our senior Interventional Cardiologist (MBBS, MD, DM). The exceptional team of Technicians, Nurses, dieticians and rehabilitation experts offer optimal, evidence-based treatment to patients. During the past few months, Fatima department of Cardiology has conducted more than 200 Angioplasties, more than 600 Angiograms, and 35 Ayushman Bharat Etc.
Fatima Centre of Excellence in Cardiac Sciences offers a comprehensive range of diagnostic and therapeutic medical technology to ensure high-precision diagnosis, accurate treatment and best possible medical outcomes.
Facilities available under the Fatima Cardiac Centre
- 1) An electrocardiogram (ECG) records the electrical patterns of the heart
- 2) Echocardiography (Echo), an ultrasound scans of the heart
- 3) Stress testing, TMT
- 4) Valvular heart disease
- 5) Vascular problems
Following are the Procedures conducted at Fatima Cardiac Centre
CARDIAC DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES:
- • Coronary Angiography & LV Angiography
- • Right Heart Stud
DIAGNOSTIC INTERVENTIONAL RADIOLOGY PROCEDURES:
- • Peripheral Angiograms Upper Limbs
- • Peripheral Angiogram Lower Limbs
- • Renal Angiogram
- • Cerebral Angiogram 4 Vessel
- • Carotid Angiogram
- • Pulmonary Angiogram
- • Arch - Aortagram
- • Thoracic And Abdominal Angiogram
- • Venogram Upper And Lower Limbs
- • IVC / SVC Gram
INTERVENTIONAL CARDIOLOGY THERAPEUTIC PROCEDURES:
- • Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Angioplasty(Direct Stenting)
- • Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Angioplasty and Stenting.
- • Balloon Mitral Valvaloplasty(BMV)
- • Percutaneous Transvenous Mitral Commisurotomy.(PTMC)
- • Pulmonary Valvuloplasty
- • Septal Ablation.(SA)
- • Temporary Pacemaker Implantation.(TPI)
- • Permanent Pacemaker Implantation Single Chamber
- • Permanent Pacemaker Implantation Dual Chamber
- • Automatic Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator.(AICD)
- • Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump Insertion.
- • Atrial Septal Defect Closure.(ASD Closure)
- • Ventricular Septal Defect Closure(VSD Closure)
- • PDA Coil Closure.
- • Inferior Vena Cava (IVC) Filters Implantation.
- • Pericardial Fluid Taping.
INTERVENTIONAL RADIOLOGY THERAPEUTIC PROCEDURES ASSISTED:
- • Peripheral Balloon Angioplasty.
- • Peripheral Balloon Angioplasty and Stenting.
- • Renal Angioplasty and Stenting.
- • Carotid Artery Angioplasty and Stenting.
- • GI Bleeds Embolization.
- • Thoracic and Aortic Arch Aneurysm Stent Grafting.
- • Avm Glue Embolization.
- • Balloon/Stent Assisted Aneurysm Coiling.
- • Arterial and Venous (Peripheral) Thrombolysis.
- • Pulmonary Thrombolysis.
- • Fluoroscopy-Cath Lab
- • Check Angiogram
- • Second Stage Angioplasty
- • Angiogram Under GA.